TIPS ON SELECTING A CONTRACTOR:
1. Installation is the key to having a long lasting comfort system.
2. Check Credentials.
3. The dealer should be affiliated with a nationally known manufacturer.
4. Ask for references.
5. Expect an on-site evaluation visit.
6. Check local licenses.
7. Do not be afraid to ask questions.
8. Get a cost estimate.
9. Inquire about equipment and labor warranties.
10. Inquire about Energy Savings Agreement contracts.
ENERGY SAVINGS TIPS:
Clean or replace the filter at least bi-annually
Keep debris clear of the outdoor and indoor units.
Have the system serviced on a bi-annual basis.
Install a programmable thermostat.
Install a whole house humidifier.
Make sure the house is well insulated.
Have your water heater insulated.